After creating a check-in, you can record qualitative details of the attendance intervention.
- Once you have logged a new check-in, you will be directed to the Check-in Details page.
- Click the + Record Results button to add details to this check-in.
- In the Record Results section, enter the results of your check-in.
- You can also click the Add notes link to expand an additional field where you may include other details about the check-in that may not fit into another field.
- Click the Save button to record your results.