After you have conducted an attendance intervention with a student, you should log the intervention as a check-in in AllHere.
- Click Check-ins on the top navigation bar.
- Click the +New button to create a new check-in.
- Select an option for each field, and click the Create button to create your check-in.
- Date: Select the appropriate date and time when the intervention happened or is scheduled for. (Please note: All times are recorded in EST.)
- Student: Select one of your students from the list. You may search by student name or student id by typing in this field. To see more information about the selected student, click his/her name to be directed to the student's profile.
- Strategy: Select the appropriate strategy for this attendance intervention. To read more about the selected strategy, click the strategy name to be directed to the full outline in the strategy library.
- Format: Select the format of the attendance intervention. These options are determined by the strategy you chose.
- Status: Select the appropriate status for the attendance intervention. These options are determined by the format you chose.