In some cases, an additional follow-up may be needed in order to complete an attendance intervention. You can configure a check-in to indicate that a follow-up is needed by a specific date.
- On the Check-in Details page, either click the + Record Results button (if the check-in has no results yet) or click the pencil icon located at the top right of the Results section (if the check-in has results saved).
- Toggle the YES/NO slider to the right of Is a follow-up needed? to YES to indicate that a follow-up is needed.
- Click Select date to the right of When should the follow up happen by? to open a calendar, and click on the desired deadline date for the follow-up.
- Click the Save button to require a follow-up for the check-in. Once saved, you will see:
- A banner in the Results section indicating that a follow-up is needed
- A Follow-up By field in the Results section that displays your selected deadline date for the follow-up
- A + Record Follow-up button under the Results section