If a student has a valid, US mobile phone number set in AllHere, all text messages sent to and received from the student's phone number will appear on his/her student profile in the Conversations section.
- Navigate to the student's profile.
- In the Conversations section, you can read all text messages sent to the student as well as replies received from the student's phone number. Messages are displayed by most recent at the top, but you can scroll in the box to see older messages. All messages are date and time stamped in EST.
- Text messages sent from school staff members are indicated by an orange icon
- Text messages received from a student's phone number are indicated by a blue icon
- You may export all conversations with a student to csv by clicking the export icon at the top right of the Conversations section.